Monday, February 25, 2008

IS IT ME??

U KNOW I HAVE GROWN AND SEEN AND DONE MANY THINGS IN MY 27 YRS. BUT ONE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY I SEE EVERYONE AROUND ME AND THEY ARE HAPPY AND I AM NOT. IS IT ME, IS IT SOMETHING THAT I HAVE DONE TO BRING THIS UPON MYSELF. AS I SIT HERE AND READ MY WORDS I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD BUT I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND. I KNOW ONE DAY MY TIME WILL COME AND YOU KNOW WHAT MAYBE IT WONT BUT THAT IS JUST SOMETHING I AM GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH LATER. EVEN THOUGH ALL OF THIS I HAVE MADE A DICISION AND DECIDED TO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR MY RN......LIKE MY MOMMY ALWAYS SAYS THE ONE THING THAT NO ONE CAN TAKE AWAY FROM YOU IS YOUR EDUCATION...AND WHILE I AM STILL YOUNG AND SINGLE I MIGHT AS WELL AND DO SOMETHING FOR ME RIGHT??? AND IF THAT SOMEONE COMES ALONG WELL THEN SO BE IT!!!!

1 comment:

Memories... said...

No it's not you punkiroo!!! just like you said, your time will come and when it does you'll be the happiest person on this earth.

You are a very pretty girl, independant, strong minded, out spoken... some of these factors may intimidate boys (men) but if they can't handle you then why would you want them in your life...

Yes, I know I don't know what you go through when you see loved ones with loved ones but just know that the people around you love you and only want the best for you!

So go back to school for YOU! I'm pretty sure that you've heard "love will come when you least expect it" but its true. Don't find it, it will find you....

Love Ya, Jenny